Red Tent Malta & Gozo
Traditionally the Red Tent was a place where women would gather each month to share their experiences and connect as a community. The Red Tent is an international movement that creates safe and positive spaces for women to come together in a group and to speak, share, release, relax, create and gain strength to meet the challenges they face in their daily lives.
What happens in our Red Tent?
- As you arrive you are welcomed by the gentle music, flickering candlelight and nurturing atmosphere in the studio or cave (depending on the weather).
- We do a calming guided meditation while listening to the music.
- We then introduce ourselves and listen as each woman, if she feels like it, shares something in this safe place.
- We write, read, draw, dance, create and connect on a feminine level.
- We talk about what we would like to create, do or achieve in the following month.
- We eat, drink tea and flavoured water as we chat and share our thoughts.
- At the end of the evening when we close we take hands, blow out the candles and send our love and good energy to the world
Our red tent is a safe, friendly, sacred and non-judgmental space where women are able to connect and find nourishment for their souls. These meetings are open to all women of all ages.
We get together one Friday night every month. Please visit and like our Facebook Page – Red Tent Malta & Gozo for upcoming dates and more information.
The Red Tent Women’s Circle events are by donation (€10 recommended).
Please bring snacks to share and a blanket, yoga mat or a cushion if you like extra comfort. Please wear something red if you feel inspired to.
Red Tent Malta & Gozo is held at L’Gharix Temple Retreat, Alley 1, Triq Parsott, Xagħra, Gozo (Behind the temples).
Please visit our Facebook page – Red Tent Malta & Gozo for details of upcoming dates and further information. Or contact Karin.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SOME OF KARIN’S