Traditionally the Red Tent was a place where women would gather each month to share their experiences and connect as a community. The Red Tent is an international movement that creates safe and positive spaces for women to come together in a group and to speak, share, release, relax, create and gain strength to meet the challenges they face in their daily lives.
What happens in our Red Tent?
- As you arrive you are welcomed by the gentle music, flickering candlelight and nurturing atmosphere in the studio or cave (depending on the weather).
- We do a calming guided meditation while listening to the music.
- We then introduce ourselves and listen as each woman, if she feels like it, shares something in this safe place.
- We write, read, draw, dance, create and connect on a feminine level.
- We talk about what we would like to create, do or achieve in the following month.
- We eat, drink tea and flavoured water as we chat and share our thoughts.
- At the end of the evening when we close we take hands, blow out the candles and send our love and good energy to the world
Our red tent is a safe, friendly, sacred and non-judgmental space where women are able to connect and find nourishment for their souls. These meetings are open to all women of all ages.